At Home in Somers is one of a growing number of organizations in the United States dedicated to the goal of "aging-in-place", that is, helping people live in their own homes, independently, comfortably, and safely, as they age.
Membership Benefits Include:
- discounts with our many trusted local merchants, service providers and local restaurants
- social, cultural and recreational programs at reduced rates
- free programs on interesting topics and informational sessions on critical issues for seniors
- access to volunteers for help with shopping, errands and pet/plant care
- referrals to vetted services for assistance with computers, home management and handy man services
- home safety check
- opportunities to volunteer in the community
- transportation for medical/dental appointments within our area
- Visit or Phone Call from one of our volunteers
- assurance that help and support are only a phone call away: 914-719-2082
or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our "Person to Person" Committee hosts monthly informal social gatherings the first Monday of each month at the Van Tassell House on Route 138.
We look forward to you joining us as either a member or volunteer.