- Maintain a current register of all lots and owners. Prepare and mail new homeowner packets containing bylaws, welcome letter and brief synopsis of covenants.
- Prepare and send assessment statements to all lot owners.
- Receive, record and deposit all revenues received by the Association.
- Monitor delinquent accounts and as prescribed, send appropriate notices and file liens with attorney, when necessary.
- Maintain all checking and saving accounts
- Verify all statements for services rendered and/or materials received. Prepare accounts payable checks for signatures. Promptly mail payments to vendors, suppliers or contractors.
- Establish and maintain check request forms.
- Transact all matters pertaining to insurance claims, premium payments and ensure association coverage is current.
- Perform all bookkeeping functions for the association, using a modified accrual basis and coordinate with the CPA office, as required, for delegated accounting functions and for annual financial/tax purposes. Pay all taxes incurred by the Association.
- Coordinate with Board to ensure accuracy of the releases as they pertain to association and Board activities.
- Attend four Board meetings.
- Attend one annual meeting.
- Coordinate with Board Secretary in the preparation of minutes and agenda; distribute to all directors prior to the regular meeting; review monthly financial statements and send copies to the directors.
- Provide financial data to committee chairpersons preparing annual budgets; coordinate with them, if requested.
- Provide the Treasurer with all financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Obtain bids and contract for services in support of the current operations and maintenance of the association properties.
- Ensure all contractors provide a certificate of insurance prior to commencing work.
Copyright © 1998-2019 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
POA Website by AtHomeNet